Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bishop Gordon Dinner

MISSION PROJECTS DINNER
with
Bishop Jason Gordon
Bishop of Bridgetown, Barbados
Bishop of Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
WEST INDIES

On Friday evening, August 8, 2015, I gathered a few of my friends and supporters to meet Bishop Jason Gordon from the island countries where I have been volunteering since I officially retired. He was going to be in town to lead a prayer day at St. Meinrad Seminary for the opening of the school year. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner experience at Volare's Restaurant on Frankfort Avenue. I wanted Bishop Gordon to meet a few of my friends and explain some of the needs in his two dioceses.  For more pictures of him and some of the people and sights on the island of St. Vincent, see the previous post from August 27, 2015. To view his brochure about the needs of his diocese, click here.

Bishop Jason Gordon on the right