Sunday, December 20, 2015

HAPPY 12th ANNIVERSARY


A SUNDAY NIGHT SURPRISE


Every once in a while I get to do something special for someone. Tonight was one of those nights.

Amy (Wayne) Bowles contacted me to see if she and her husband could renew their wedding vows after Sunday night Mass at Bellarmine. When they were dating, she and her husband, John Broyles, used to attend the Sunday night Mass together. 

Because Bellarmine University is closed for the holidays, there was no scheduled Mass. They are such a nice couple and I was free to do it, so I suggested that I meet them there and renew their vows. It was a complete surprise for John - an idea that Amy had to make it even more special. Amy's parents surprised them both by bringing flowers and leaving them for the occasion. It was just the two of them and me! 

They are two of the nicest people you would ever want to meet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment