Tuesday, August 2, 2016

SALUTE #2

Periodically, I Intend to Salute Special People in My Life

TOM AND REA (GARDNER) ) CLARK



Rea and Tom in Jack's Coffee Shop at Saint Meinrad Seminary. They are so much fun and so supportive of me and my ministry.



Myself, Rea's mother Marea and Tom. If you look closely, you will see that Rea is actually in this panoramic photo twice - there behind her mother and to the right of my head! I have no idea how this happened! We used to gather at Marea's house every Sunday, when she was alive, for brunch. We still get together quite often!



Tom and Rea (on the right) at my dinner at Volare's Restaurant here in Louisville in honor of Bishop Jason Gordon of Barbados and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.



From left to right, Tom and Rea's two talented and wonderful children, Thomas and Meghan.
Between parents and children is another great friend, Pat Patterson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment