Thursday, August 17, 2017

OH, JUST A FEW OF THE PLACES I'VE BEEN AS A SPEAKER!

A PROPHETIC BOOK

On my 46th birthday in 1990, now Deacon Robert and Bonnie Dever gave me this book by Dr. Seuss to celebrate their journey from Baptist minister and wife to Catholic Church members during my time as their pastor at the Cathedral of the Assumption. It was a celebration of how far they had come, but also a prediction about both of our futures. Robert became an ordained Catholic Deacon and I left the Cathedral to become the founder of the Institute for Priests and Presbyterates at Saint Meinrad Seminary. During the  past several years, I have been a motivational speaker in well over 100 dioceses in 9 countries. Today, I am retired but building a program in the Caribbean for retired priests, bishops and lay professionals.
Here are just a few pictures of some of the places I've been.



Cardiff, Wales


Vancouver, British Columbia


St. Lucia


Diocese of Scranton. Pennsylvania


St. Vincent., SVG


Saulte St. Marie, one of fourteen diocesan priest retreats in Canada


Newfoundland, Canada



Bequia, SVG



St. Vincent, SVG



St. Benedict Abbey, Atchison, Kansas



Port of Spain, Trinidad. Here I spoke to 21 Caribbean bishops at their annual Antilles Bishops Conference meetings and made a presentations at the local seminary.




Portland, Oregon




One of the California Missions in Diocese of Monterrey. Besides Monterrey, I have presented priest retreats in San Francisco, San Diego, San Bernardino, Fresno, Sacramento and San Jose.



Castries, St. Lucia



Outside Billings, Montana



Outside Victoria, British Columbia, Canada



New airport in St. Vincent, SVG



Bridgetown, Barbados



Outside Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada



Outside Memphis, Tennessee



Parish Mission, Naples, Florida




Billings, Montana



Outside Scranton, Pennsylvania



Outside, Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada



Barbados



My own backyard.



South of Monterrey, California



St. Lucia



Beaumont Priest Retreat in Galveston Texas.



St. Vincent, SVG



Outside of New Ulm, Minnesota



St. Vincent, SVG



Cardiff, Wales. Besides Wales, I have presented in England and Ireland.




Carmelite Community Retreat, Dallas, TExas



Landing in Chicago hundreds of times.



St. Augustine Church, Lebanon, Kentucky, one of over 75 Parish Missions I have preached.



Christ the King Monastery outside Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment