Tuesday, August 20, 2019

YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO GET IN UNDER THE WIRE


GO GET SOME OF THOSE "ON SALE" SCHOOL SUPPLIES   a.s.a.p.



Do you remember not having enough money for needed school supplies?
 I certainly do! 
It was a problem for me both in grade school and minor seminary! 
That has made me sensitive to the needs of the kids down in the island missions. 




My friend, Sister Carmen, presenting a delighted fellow teacher in Saint Mary's School with some of the school supplies we sent down last year. We try to help three of the schools. 

STAPLES, DOLLAR TREE, TARGET and WALMART
are just a few places with great deals this month! 

I plan to ship a few boxes down before the end of the month. 
I have quite a few things, but time is running out and the need is great! 
Let me know if you have a few things to add to the boxes! 
We will even take used ball point pens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment