Wednesday, October 16, 2019

LEXINGTON DIOCESAN PARISH MISSION


October 13, 14 and 15, 2019



Bishop John Stowe, OFM. Conv. 
Bishop of Lexington 
I was invited by Bishop John Stowe,  Bishop of Lexington. 
He gave a very comprehensive and warm welcome before we started. 



Cathedral Pastor, Father Paul Prabel, and myself. 




"REFLECTIONS"
Elaine Winebrenner, Dwyane Campbell, Todd Hildreth, Robert Marston, Anthony Tarullo and Don Watson





REFLECTIONS can be seen warming up before the evening service on night two. 

1 comment:

  1. Fr. Knott,

    I am a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Frankfort.

    I was able to attend your presentation at Christ the King in Lexington on Sunday and Monday, but had a conflict on Tues. Would you please share your entire script? I would love to be able to read it and understand the lessons you were so kind to share.
    My email is maburch@dcr.net. Thanks a million.

    ReplyDelete