Tuesday, April 2, 2024

THE CLOUDS HAVE FINALLY LIFTED! THANK GOD!


I had a rough patch, health-wise, between December 1, 2023 and March 10, 2024. A reaction to medication at home, an invasive hospital prostate surgery, back to a hospital for blood transfusions and several trips to doctors and for tests! 

By mid-March, the clouds seemed to have lifted and I am finally getting back to feeling some kind of "normal" which makes me ecstatically happy! Just in time for Easter! 

I learned a few few lessons during these "rough patches." 1. I need to be more grateful for my health and for having available health care. 2. I found out who my real friends are! 3. There is always others worse off than me health-wise! 4. I need to keep believing during my "rough patches" that things can get better! 5. "It ain't over until it's over!" 6. Some "good things" always come out of "bad times." (I lost 20 pounds and I am only 3 pounds away from my ideal weight!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment