Monday, March 28, 2016

WELL OVER 13,000 VIEWS AND COUNTING


You can teach an old dog new tricks!


When I started this blog back in August 2015, I had no idea what I was getting into or whether I could learn to operate it.

I have learned to take photos on my cell phone, send them to my Google photo file and attach them to a post. I have learned to edit photos, scan cartoons and schedule postings for specific dates and time. 

Most bloggers post things quite irregularly. I have been surprised that I have come up with enough material to post something new every two or three days. 

I find it an amazing tool to let people know what I am doing in my retirement, post homilies and inspirational articles, honor relatives and friends and ask for help in my mission work. 



I hope you are enjoying this blog, but if you aren't................BEWARE!












Special thanks
 to
TIM SCHOENBACHLER
for his help and guidance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment