Wednesday, March 30, 2016

MISSION TRIP FOUR - 3-30-16

TOMORROW
I'M HEADED OUT FOR ANOTHER MISSION TRIP
My Fourth in Less Than a Year











My passport has been stamped so often in SVG that the custom officers probably think  I  am some kind of a drug dealer. Could it be the amount of luggage and all the paper money I will be carrying?


Ha! This is a luggage store at the Miami airport - not my luggage!
In fact,  I am leaving more and more stuff down there so  I  won't have to 
drag luggage back and forth all the time! After this trip, I should have everything I need when I am down there in storage. 


Top left (Barbados dollars), top right (East Caribbean dollars) and bottom (Trinidad and Tobago dollars). It looks like a lot of money, but it actually isn't!
Because I will have been in three different island nations and the United States before this trip is over, I have to take four different currencies in all.


Louisville to Miami,
Miami to Bridgetown (Barbados),
Bridgetown to Kingstown (St. Vincent and The Grenadines),

Hopefully,  I  will get there all in one day this time.


Kingstown on the island of  St. Vincent



I am really looking forward to seeing my fellow volunteers from Ireland, Fergal.........



...and Martin.

The trouble with traveling alone, it there are a lot of details to remember. 





On the last trip down there, I left something at the beech but I still can't remember what it was!






No comments:

Post a Comment