Tuesday, January 24, 2017

YES, BUT DO THEY HAVE ONE THAT CAN CHANGE THE SHEETS?

I Bought Myself A "Roomba" For Christmas
I hate vacuuming my condo, so I bought a robot "on sale" to do it for me. This little robot makes its way around the room, sucking up dirt, while I am doing something else, while I am sleeping or even when I have to be gone.

I can set it to start cleaning whenever it is convenient for me, not it! I can hear it now, rolling across the floor upstairs, as I am typing downstairs. It even goes back to its station for recharging, on its own, when it gets tired. 
It's not perfect, of course, but it does a pretty good job - except in corners and when it comes to picking up large objects like shoes and socks!. It has to be emptied, of course, and that is the amazing thing - just how much stuff it does pick up.
I can't wait until they come out with one that cooks, washes the car, does laundry, cleans the toilet, folds clothes and changes the sheets.

Cars are built mostly by robots already. That was followed by self-driving cars. Maybe someone will come up with a self-burying casket. If so, it looks like I have a very bright future ahead of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment