Wednesday, January 25, 2017

YARD SALE FANS - How About Holding a Yard Sale for the Missions?




HELP ME RENOVATE THE KITCHEN
in the 
DIOCESE OF KINGSTOWN PASTORAL CENTRE 

Room, by room, I have been working for over a year to renovate the Pastoral Centre of the Diocese of Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We are making progress slowly, but surely.

Once the Centre is remodeled, the retired professional volunteers that I hope to attract to help me with my ministry in the missions will have a comfortable, safe place to stay. We cannot start inviting them to donate their talents and skills until the Centre is mostly remodeled.

I have been leading priest retreats in several countries and several of my friends have helped me out, but I want to enlarge the circle of helpers.

I would like to invite as many of you as possible to hold a multi-family yard sales this spring and donate the proceeds to my "renovate the kitchen" project. You can start planning and collecting items now, especially those items that will be replaced by recent Christmas gifts.

If you, or you and your friends, are interested in speaking to me about your unique angle on a yard sale for this purpose. call me!


Because of the cost of shipping, import taxes and the time it takes to get there, 
I cannot accept actual kitchen items - only monetary donations. 

Proceeds can be sent to me in check form. 

St. Bartholomew Church - SVG Mission Fund

Fr. Ronald Knott
1271 Parkway Gardens Court
#106
Louisville, KY 40217

If you want to discuss details, call me:
1-502-303-4571



The sink finish is full of brown spider-like cracks. The hinges are rusting. Some of the handles and knobs are missing or broken. The wiring needs replacing.



A couple of the burners on the stove do not work. One has to "lite" the oven with a match with one's head almost in the oven. They could really use two ovens and some venting.



The step-down in the floor needs to be leveled and additional cabinet space needs to be added.



HERE IS WHAT WE HOPE TO DO
SOMETHING SIMPLE, CLEAN AND MORE WORKABLE



No comments:

Post a Comment