Thursday, March 15, 2018

THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES PASS SO QUICKLY!



I WONDER WHAT 2019 WILL BRING

Ecclesiastes, Chapter 3



There is an appointed time for everything, 
and a time for every affair under the heavens. 

A time to give birth, and a time to die; 
a time to plant, and a time to uproot the plant.

A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance.

A time to scatter stones, and a time to gather them; 
a time to embrace, and a time to be far from embraces.

A time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away.

A time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to be silent, and a time to speak.

A time to love, and a time to hate;
a time of war, and a time of peace.


I recognized that there is nothing better than to rejoice and to do well during life.

It's almost a year away, but my 2019 calendar just arrived. Believe or not, I need to start putting things down in it now. I am thinking it might be a bit presumptuous to start assuming that far in advance, but as the Boy Scouts say, "Be prepared!"



Do you know what you were doing on this day twenty-five years ago - March 3, 1993? I do! I went to a LCA banquet with Ms. Christy Brown. I am not sure where it took place or even what LCA stands for (maybe Louisville Central Area), but I know I went. I just checked my 1993 calendar.

Now what will I be doing March 3, 2019? Only God knows, but I have faith that it will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment