Friday, May 1, 2020

ARE YOU GETTING SICK OF IT? ME TOO!


Enough social distancing! 
Enough solitary confinement! 
Enough sheltering in place!  







   

   



  

What keeps me going is remembering how good I have it! My only problem is boredom and routine.  It isn't even a problem, it's merely an aggravation. 


I am not going hungry. 
I don't have a family to support! 
I don't have to file for unemployment! 
I don't have a chronic disease! 
I am not stuck in a house with people I cannot stand to be around! 
I have no big outstanding bills. 
I am still getting my Social Security check.
I have food, heat/air-conditioning, water, a cell phone, a computer and transportation if I need it. 
I don't have aging and sick parents to worry about! 
I can do laundry when needed. 
I have garbage pick-up. 
I can afford my medicine so far.  
I have people who care about me. 









I CAN ALWAYS DO SOMETHING TO HELP MYSELF


I Started to Run Low on Face Masks...



...So I Decided to Grow My Own White Face Mask!

I am sure it will scare off any stray virus in the area and just think how much I will save on Clorox alone! 



Speaking of Clorox, I also found a much more effective disinfectant than Clorox. It tastes better too, especially with a splash of lime juice, a disinfectant in its own right! 



1 comment: