Thursday, August 5, 2021

I NEED TO QUIT COMPLAINING AND SO DO YOU!

I know we are all under a lot of stress from many sources these days, but it occurred to me that much of the stress we feel is actually being exacerbated by having to listen to all the whining, complaining, back-biting, personal attacks, mean talk, name-calling and physical violence coming from others and from our own inner self-talk.    

I keep a journal and I do a lot of writing so I get to see how I think and what I am feeling probably more than the average bear! Sometimes, when I look back over what I have written, I am disgusted with myself when I see that I have been angry and have tended to lash out at some of the stuff I see in public, hear from others and watch on the news. 

It seems that, not only is everybody angry about something, they have granted themselves a new level of permission to spew it onto everybody else. I have tried to monitor how much gratitude and how much complaining is being expressed, from myself and from others. I can say, with some confidence, that complaining is winning the race hands down. I have come up with a very simple one-step solution. Keep reading!

      



Father Knott's  Tried and True Magic Counseling Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment