Thursday, September 29, 2022

LUCKY OR BLESSED?

 


There is an old belief that when you see a rainbow or cross your fingers, good things are about to happen for you. 

I saw this rainbow on the little pond outside my condo the other afternoon and it grabbed my attention - enough for me to go get my camera. 



I am expecting some more good things to happen for me. However, I am more than a little skeptical about giving a natural phenomenon like a rainbow, a "lucky" four-leafed clover or a physical maneuver like crossed fingers any credit for the good things that happen. 
I know that I am blessed, not merely lucky! The only power rainbows, four-leafed clovers and crossed fingers have is their ability to remind people to expect more blessings to come to them  from a loving God! 




No comments:

Post a Comment