Thursday, April 18, 2019

HOLY THURSDAY

THE LAST SUPPER




I sit here surrounded by twelve great men
Not just my disciples, they are my friends
But one will betray me, he'd rather have gold
One will deny me, he won't want the truth told
Wealth doesn't matter, nor does pride
What really matters is what's inside
I know what they will do to me yet I will show humility
I'll get down on my knees and wash their feet
To show them what they mean to me
I pray that this will all go fast
So I can see my Father at last
I know I will soon be crucified
Hung on a cross, left to die
But I sit here surrounded by twelve great men
Not just my disciples, they are my friends.

LACEY UNKNOWN


Pray for your priests! 



HOLY THURSDAY AT SAINT JOSEPH HOME

Little Sisters of the Poor



Seminarian David, Seminarian Michael, Myself and Father Emmanuel OP







A recent gathering of Little Sisters of the Poor leadership.
Our own local Mother Paul in the back center. 

No comments:

Post a Comment