Thursday, March 24, 2016

Limited By Unbelief



MANY ARE TEMPTED TO SETTLE FOR TOO LITTLE







I came across this the other day. It is a niced-up version someone did of something I wrote for the parishioners when we set out to revive the cathedral parish and its historic ministries. From the pulpit, I used to ask them all the time, "Who said you only get one golden age? I wrote this to keep us all focused on the promise Jesus made that "If you believe, you will receive."
We dreamed! We believed! We received!
Since then, I have collected similar quotes and turned them into cards to remind myself and others of this great truth and to keep us dreaming our dreams, believing in our dreams and seeing our dreams come true.
            



I AM NOT AFRAID TO DREAM BIG
Stay tuned.
An important announcement is coming soon that might affect you.