Saturday, September 10, 2016

A SELLERSBURG PARISH MISSION



SELLERSBURG, INDIANA, HERE I COME
All Day Parish Mission With Mass
September 10, 2016

Proceeds Going To My Caribbean Mission Work




Preaching My Heart Out in Indiana to An Appreciative Gathering



Father Tom Clegg, Pastor



"Some of the Committee," with Tex and Bunky Very (from the left, second and third) who were my original and regular contacts in the process. I could not get the names of all those involved, but I want to thank them all - from food, to music, to liturgy to selling books and greeting people!
Thanks to all who worked to make it happen!



Mid-morning break between sessions. There were two in the morning and one in the afternoon with 4:00 pm Mass.



Lunch Break - One Shot



Lunch BreaK - Another Shot




UPCOMING LENTEN MISSIONS
in 
Naples, Florida
Marion and Neighboring Counties, Kentucky

stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment