Wednesday, March 1, 2017

THE BREAK IS OVER, RONALD




A GOOD LONG NEEDED BREAK ENDS   

It was so nice not having to get up early, get on a plane and head out to some hotel for a week. I just concluded three months of staying home mostly, helping out a bit here and there, staying up late at night writing, sleeping late in the morning, drinking coffee with friends for hours and accomplishing just two or three small things a week. 

Now the travel and speaking schedule starts up hot and heavy until summer. 

                

I did get a lot done over my winter break so I am quite prepared to carry out what I have on my schedule. Because of that preparation, it should be stress-free, even enjoyable,  in most cases. 

Besides, I am retired!

I don't really have to do a darn thing!

All work now is self-inflicted!

I can stop at any time!

I just don't want to . . . just yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment