Thursday, April 20, 2017

CONTINUOUSLY BLESSED IN SURPRISING WAYS


AMAZING GRACE



When I remember that God is in charge and I remember to follow his lead, I am constantly amazed at what happens.

This has been true since that unplanned day on a fire escape when I was in college. when I finally, consciously and deliberately, made a decision to stand up to my our fear, laziness, blaming and victim thinking.

So many wonderful things continue to happen in my life that I find myself constantly amazed. They are things that I did not make happen. They are things that happened around me and to me once I made it clear that I was committed to walk a certain path and move in a certain direction - the path and direction of openness to surprising possibilities.

I didn't earn any of it. I don't deserve any of it. I wasn't the source of any of it.

I can't wait to embrace what awaits me around the next corner.


SOME CALL IT SERENDIPITY. I CALL IT GRACE.









No comments:

Post a Comment