Sunday, May 14, 2017

THE RETREAT DIRECTOR HAS ARRIVED!

FROM LOUISVILLE TO DALLAS TO VANCOUVER
Sunday May 14, 2017

I got here a day early so as to be ready Monday Evening without a delay. I was "put up" for the night at the Cathedral of the Holy Rosary Rectory in downtown Vancouver. Even though it was Sunday afternoon, there were a lot of people out and about, especially young people! It has the feel of San Francisco. 



Cathedral of the Holy Rosary



Cathedral Rectory Entrance

A sign on the door read, "No Money Handed Out From This Door." I probably should have asked for my airfare and stipend in advance!





Starbucks Coffee shop packed with young people - inside and out!





A huge Brass Bull standing on one street corner. Hopefully, it is a sign that the Stock Market is "bullish,"  not a comment on my upcoming retreat conferences!

Tomorrow night the retreat begins at 8;00 pm at Westminster Abbey outside Vancouver. Stayed tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment