Thursday, March 1, 2018

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND - LAST CALL (revisited)

SAINT JOHN PAUL II 
PARISH MISSION
Saint Barnabas Campus
3042 Hikes Lane
Louisville, Kentucky


I have offered this Parish Mission in several areas of our diocese, in the Owensboro Diocese and in the Diocese of Venice (Florida), but I was asked to do it one more time here in Louisville.

It is my pleasure to invite you, if you have never attended this Parish Mission, to come out this Lent and pray with some fellow believers, sing your heart out with my gospel music group, REFLECTIONS, and listen to some challenging preaching.

A very special welcome to those Catholics who might have drifted away these past few years. Throughout my priesthood, I have made it my specialty to reach out to you and welcome you.

There will be no pressure, but Lent is a great time to "begin again."




"REFLECTIONS" 
(individual members may change depending on availability)


MAKE IT PART OF YOUR LENTEN RESOLUTION

ENJOY SOME SPIRITED GOSPEL MUSIC

HEAR SOME CHALLENGING PREACHING

BRING YOUR NEIGHBORS AND NON-PRACTICING CATHOLIC FAMILY MEMBERS

HELP SUPPORT FATHER KNOTT'S WORK IN THE FOREIGN MISSIONS



WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
Come all three nights, if you can!
If not, come the ones you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment