Thursday, November 29, 2018

MY NEWEST BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR CHRISTMAS


SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT

BETWEEN COURAGE AND COWARDICE
Choosing to Do Hard Things for Your Own Good


I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life then that you might live. 
Deuteronomy 30:15

The gate is wide and the road broad that leads to destruction, and those who enter through it are many. How narrow the gate and constricted the road that leads to life. And those who find it are few. 
Matthew 7:13-14

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, 
and that has made all the difference. 
Robert Frost

JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
$12.95
This is the most personal book that I have written to date. In it, I share personal stories of the hard decisions I have made for my own good, at first unconsciously and later consciously and deliberately, that have shaped my life as I know it today. It starts with decisions I made starting at six years old, a major turning point decision I made in my mid-twenties and ends with decisions I am making in retirement.  
My hope is that these very personal stories will encourage others who seek to become their best selves to face their fears and choose the often difficult path that leads to new life rather than the easy way that often leads to feelings of being stuck and going nowhere.
AVAILABLE ONLINE AT:

AVAILABLE LOCALLY AT:
Tonini Church Supply Company 
966 Breckenridge Lane
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
(502) 897-7100

All my books are available online (see MY BOOKSTORE link on right of this page)
or
Tonini Church Supply

2 comments: