Thursday, August 29, 2019

MY ATTEMPT AT AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY



A CHALLENGE FOR YOU TO SUMMARIZE YOUR OWN LIFE

"As I look back and connect the dots, all I want to do is go back and hug my scared young self, who took a lot of steps out of impulse not knowing what will happen. So many nights of disappointment, so many others of being disillusioned where I would have just gone ahead and quit it all - I still do not know what kept me hanging in there." 
Arfi Lamba



Arfi Lamba is an Indian-born actor, producer, entertainer, philosopher, and humanist. His acting debut on screen came in 2008 with the film Slumdog Millionaire.




AVAILABLE ONLINE AT:

AVAILABLE LOCALLY AT:
Tonini Church Supply Company 
966 Breckenridge Lane
Louisville, Kentucky 40207

(502) 897-7100


I recommend to as many of you who have the nerve for it, to write down your own story. You don't have to publish it. Just do the work of self-reflection and self-observation for your own enlightenment. 

Notice the patterns in your decision making processes. That, in itself, will tell you a lot about yourself. You just might learn how and why your own decisions, for good or bad, have led you to that person that you have become.


No comments:

Post a Comment