Thursday, October 31, 2019

CONGRATULATIONS, FATHER FRANCOIS!

LAST SATURDAY
One of My Students at Saint Meinrad Seminary Was Ordained a Priest

I knew him as Brother Francois Amouzou OSB, but after several years his Abbot called him to be ordained a priest for his Benedictine monastery of:
ABBEY OF THE ASCENSION
at
Danyi-Dzogbegan
in the French speaking country of 
TOGO in AFRICA






BELOW: Father Francois with some of his family and friends. 





I FEEL SO FORTUNATE 

I feel so honored to have met and interacted with so many priests  and bishops from all parts of the world in the last twenty years - hundreds and hundreds of them!

Just in the last few weeks, from Africa alone, I have met, interacted with and spent time with priests from Togo, Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Congo, Rwanda and Ghana. 

I FEEL SO FORTUNATE - PS



I am happy that I was able to buy a used laptop for the brother of one of the other African Benedictines from the Abbey of the Ascension studying at Saint Meinrad. Brother Cajetan's brother is pictured above with 
some of his students gathered around the computer in their classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment