Thursday, November 7, 2019

I'M GOIN' TO BE TALKIN' ABOUT PREACHIN' IN NASHVILLE





WORD GETS AROUND

Last June, I was invited to give a presentation at the annual Notre Dame Preaching Conference up at Notre Dame University. The title of my presentation was:
Claiming the Pulpit for Spiritual Leadership and Personal Sanctification

The Diocese of Nashville heard about it and asked me to repeat it at the Pastoral Center as a "study day" for the priests and deacons of the diocese. I am honored since one of my fellow Louisville priests, Father Mark Spalding, is now Bishop Mark Spalding, the bishop of Nashville. 



Bishop Mark Spalding




My seminary classmate, Gary Marvin, is going to drive me down to Nashville in his new car. We'll have lots to talk about. 
He is always so helpful - with my computer, my blog and my research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment