Tuesday, January 28, 2020

FOCUS ON ANOTHER MISSIONARY PARTNER


Dr. Paul Kelty

One of my longest serving "island missionary partners" is retired Dr. Paul Kelty of New Albany, Indiana. He not only generously helps with some of our projects, he is a personal sounding board. He was a great  help to me when I hosted Fergal Redmond, a fellow volunteer from Ireland, when he visited here last year. 

Our friendship goes way back to the days when I was pastor of the Cathedral of the Assumption (1983-1997). He is a true friend who is generous with his time, talent and treasure. There is nothing he will not try to do to be of help. He is part of a group of several friends who make my volunteer work in the Caribbean islands, Catholic Second Wind Guild, possible. 
Thanks, Paul! God bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment