Friday, January 3, 2020

SECOND WIND GUILD EXPANDS INTO TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO


FIRST BARBADOS,
THEN SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
AND NOW TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO


I am very happy to announce that my organization, Catholic Second Wind Guild, has been able to expand its ministry a bit more into the country of Trinidad and Tobago by helping my friend Archbishop Jason Gordon publish two books under the banner of my little publishing company, Sophronismos Press, here in Louisville. His books, like mine, can be found on Amazon.com 




I thank Timothy Schoenbachler, who does my books, for helping design the covers, complete the lay-outs, secure the Library of Congress numbers and gets them published at Amazon


Archbishop Jason Gordon
Archdiocese of Port of Spain in Trinidad and Tobago

It was then Bishop Jason Gordon who invited me to be involved in the Caribbean Missions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment