Tuesday, October 20, 2020

IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO PRODUCE A BLOG

When I started my column in The Record almost twenty years ago, I never imagined that I could produce a piece of writing  every week for fifteen years. Doing anything every week for fifteen years takes a lot of effort and concentration. 

When I started this blog five years ago, I could not imagine that I would be posting something approximately every other day during those five years. Here are the statistics: 

1,100 BLOG POSTS

215,000 PAGE VIEWS

5 YEARS AND COUNTING

We have all heard that "it takes a village to raise a child." I would add that "it takes a team to produce a bog." Today I want to salute two people who help keep this blog going. 


Tim Schoenbachler, editor-publisher-cover designer of most of my books and thank-you cards, helped me set up the design for this blog and helps me work through problems that I have with postings. 
If you need to start your own blog or publish a book, I can put you in contact with him as I have done for several others. His prices are excellent. 
Gary Marvin, a seminary classmate, helps me with technology (computer and iphone). He either talks me through the resolution of the problem or he actually drives over and helps me in person when necessary. 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment