Tuesday, April 20, 2021

YET MORE CARIBBEAN BOOKS SPONSORED

HOT OFF THE PRESS

at amazon.com

As part of my work in the Caribbean Missions,  I have been helping Archbishop Jason Gordon, Archbishop of Port of Spain in the country of Trinidad and Tobago. Mr. Timothy Schoenbachler and I have been helping him publish some of his homilies. This is our fourth  and fifth book. 

Teach Us To Pray

Meditations in the Upper Room

Birthing the Word of God

Homilies I: Food For Our Journey

Homilies II: Food For Our Journey 

Archbishop Gordon is the former bishop of the countries of Barbados and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. He is the bishop who got me involved in the Caribbean Missions. I met him at Saint Meinrad Seminary in 2015 when I was about to retire. He stays at my house when he visits Saint Meinrad Seminary each year. 




Archbishop Gordon's books are published under the auspices of my little publishing company, Sophronismos Press here in Louisville, and sold internationally online at Amazon Books. 





No comments:

Post a Comment