Thursday, March 3, 2022

THAT IRISH "CAT WITH THE NINE LIVES" IS BACK IN THE ISLANDS!


Fergal is back! Fergal is back! Fergal is back! 


I knew when I asked all of my readers to pray for my Irish friend and fellow volunteer in the islands, that it might work! Well, it did! He is back in the islands after several health scares over the last year and a half when he was back home in Ireland. What can I say? He's a tough old bird! 
He arrived back in Saint Vincent just the other day. I live-chatted with him on SKYPE. 
I took a picture of the computer screen to prove that this "cat with nine lives" is still with us! He is back until fall at his old desk in the Diocese of Kingstown Pastoral Centre!


After a few months down in the islands, he plans to come back through Kentucky on his way home to Ireland! I will let you know when that is - probably late August or early September. He has many Kentucky friends who will be wanting to see him, enjoy a few laughs and share a few "pints." 
 
"Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!"

No comments:

Post a Comment