Tuesday, October 6, 2026

MY MINISTRY AT THE LOCAL LITTLE SISTERS OF THE POOR HOME


 

I have been volunteering to celebrate the Sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation at our local St. Joseph Home operated by the Little Sisters of the Poor, mostly on Mondays and for Special Celebrations, for several years now. Above is the cover of a collection of homilies I gave there in previous years and published on August 29, 2023. It is available online at amazonbooks.com. Multiple free copies were sent to all the other of their Homes for the Elderly here in the United States. 

Below is a hymn I sponsored, and co-wrote the lyrics with Tim Schoenbachler of Louisville, for the Feast of St. Jeanne Jugan (their foundress) on August 30, back in 2023. It was made available as a gift for special occasions at our local St. Joseph Home, as well as other Little Sisters Homes in the US and other English speaking countries. 



No comments:

Post a Comment