Saturday, March 19, 2016

MANAGING CHANGE


All About Managing Successful Transitions
One of the things that I have been able to share with others, especially seminarians and priests, is some valuable information about change and how to embrace it successfully. For several years, I taught a course at St. Meinrad Seminary on managing the transition seminarians go through when they leave seminary and enter priesthood. I even wrote a little book on the subject. 


www.ronknottbooks.com 
In my last years at St. Meinrad Seminary, I developed a program for senior priests as they go through the transition from regular full time ministry into sometimes full time retirement ministry, called Encore Priests. Soon I will be able to announce my latest effort in that same area called The Catholic Second Wind Guild which will offer "retired" priests and lay persons exciting opportunities to offer their gifts and talents in the church of the Caribbean and maybe beyond. 
During my years of teaching about-to-be-ordained seminarians, I was lucky to be assisted many times by my friend, Karen Dahlem, who owns her own consulting business helping people make successful transition. 
If you need help in making a successful transition at any stage of life, check out what Karen has available in the way of help. You will find her both very personable and extremely helpful. "Take a small step in the right direction." Click on her website listed at the bottom and see what she has to offer.



Create a Life You Love!

As a Certified Coach, I can help you design and create what you would truly love to experience in the four key areas of your life: career, time/money freedom, relationships, and health. I specialize in helping people who feel stuck and dissatisfied with their lives, so they can quickly get unstuck and build the life of their dreams.


Both individual and group coaching are available. You do not need to be local; we will work together via phone and Skype.  



International clients welcomed! 



I have a couple of openings remaining in my next group coaching class. For more information, or to sign up for a complimentary strategy session to explore further, please contact me via the contact page of my website: 

                                                            www.dahlemconsulting.com 









No comments:

Post a Comment