Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WORLD YOUTH DAY TRIP - SVG - PART TWO

YOUTH FROM THE DIOCESE OF KINGSTOWN 
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines


PART TWO
FROM THE CITY OF KRAKOW, POLAND




I am so proud of the young people from my adopted country of St. Vincent and the Grenadines who made it to Krakow! It makes me feel so good to be a part of helping them have an experience of a life time! I wish a couple of hundred more could have made it! God bless them and keep them safe! 












The delegates from St. Vincent and the Grenadines have made it to Krakow. Now they wait for the arrival of Pope Francis. 





Father Rex may be serving in the islands of SVG, but he managed to hook up with some of the youth from his beloved Philippines, as well as some other countries. One of the flags (blue and yellow - top left) looks like Sweden. I have invited him to find Archbishop Kurtz in the crowd somewhere. If anyone can find him, Father Rex can! I would not be surprised! 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment