Wednesday, September 21, 2016

ANOTHER PROBLEM ON MY "AGGRAVATION LIST" SOLVED

THE "GREG COATS CARS AND TRUCKS" SOLUTION


A few weeks back, I made an "aggravation" list - a list of things that were regular aggravations. I stopped one day and said to myself, "Why are you doing this to yourself? If you are this busy in your retirement, you need to take action and get rid of some of these constant aggravations so you will have the calmness and peace of mind to do all those other things!"

Here is a short list of a longer list of "aggravations" that I am working through.
  • I had a taped-up garage door opener that worked part of the time. It drove me crazy. I finally found out where I could get another and ended up getting two! The salesmen even laughed at how old my old one was when I showed it to them. Problem solved! 
  • I had a black suit that did not fit me very well. I dreaded every time I had to get dressed up in my priest outfit. (It had obviously shrunk hanging in my closet? Anyway, I digress!) I went to Penny's and left with a $400 suit for $130 with all the sales and discounts. (I got the next larger size pants just in case of more shrinkage!) Problem solved! 
  • I had a four year old Ford C-Max (one of those hybrids). It was amazing as far as gas mileage, but battery problems had it in the shop for a total of four weeks this summer. The big battery had to be replaced last year. Thank God it was still under warranty! This summer there was something draining the small battery up front. It is fixed now, yes, but I was never for sure when I went to the garage whether it would start this time or that. It was an aggravation. I spoke to my friends at GREG COATS CAR AND TRUCKS on Preston and left with a two year old car (my third from them) without all the complications of a hybrid. Problem solved!


Some of the Coats Family - Some of the nicest people in the world! 







My "new" "problem free" two year-old Toyota Rav4


GET RID OF YOUR AGGRAVATION




Friends! If your old "ride" is driving you crazy and you can't afford a new car, may I suggest some people you can trust to help you get rid of that aggravation! 



GREG COATS CARS AND TRUCKS
5204 Preston Hwy
Louisville, KY 40213
502-434-6634
Open 9AM - 9PM


ASK FOR "BUREN" 


TELL HIM FATHER KNOTT SENT YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment