Friday, November 4, 2016

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER?



It's my friend Bishop Jason Gordon of Barbados! 






He is here visiting his seminarian at Saint Meinrad Seminary. He will be staying at my house overnight on Thursday so that I can get him to the airport very early on Friday.



APPRECIATION DINNER NUMBER TWO 

Below are some photos of my second appreciation dinners for some of those who have supported my mission projects, especially in his former Diocese of  Kingstown in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
I hope to plan another dinner when he comes back through and invite some others.
 Anyone who would like to be on the list can contact me.







Jim Patterson II, my Partner in Mission Projects



Pat and Ken Peet, new friends of our mission work





Shirley and Deacon Greg Beavin of Brandenburg who hosted a Meade county-wide Parish Mission for the benefit of our mission projects.



James Thayler, long time supporter of me and my projects.



Mike and Martha Richardson. Martha researches possible interested persons for our projects.



Far. Tom Clark and Ann Mudd of Bardstown and Fredricktown, Ky. Father Clark went me on my last mission trip.





Gary and Rita Marvin. Gary is my tech man. He helps me with computer and blog problems.



Phyllis Drury takes me back and forth to the airport when I take my priest retreat trips to raise money for the missions.



Pat Patterson, a long time supporter of me and my projects.



Tim Schoenbachler who designs many of the project spaces, advertisements, blog designs, book editions, greeting cards and flyers,



Father Knott, partner with Bishop Gordon in both Barbados and St. Vincent.



Chef Josh Moore of Volare Restaurant who cooked fabulous meals at both dinners and who always comes out to greet our guests.



UPCOMING
DIOCESE OF BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS, 2016 PRIEST RETREAT

I will be leading Bishop Gordon's annual priest retreat the week of November 13-18 - just ten days away. This will be my 16th priest retreat or parish mission this year and my last plane trip of the year. I am looking forward to some rest before starting up again in Lent.

1 comment:

  1. We had a wonderful time! You've put together a great team!
    Thanks again - Martha and Mike

    ReplyDelete