Tuesday, March 28, 2017

MARION COUNTY MISSION - NIGHT TWO


LUNCH WITH SOME OF MY CALVARY FRIENDS



I had a great lunch with a group from Holy Name of Mary in Calvary. 
They called it "lunch," but it was really a full "dinner" of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, casseroles of all kinds and, yes, desserts. 
They surprised me, no shocked me, by presenting me with a very generous gift to my mission work down in the Caribbean. 
I can't begin to tell you how much I love the people of Calvary. I have been gone from there for 34 years and they treat me like I left last year! 

A VISIT TO 'VILLAGE OF LEBANON' NURSING HOME



After lunch I dropped by the nursing home to see a group of about 20 people who knew me from Lebanon and Calvary and the surrounding area who coujld not get out for the Parish Mission. Again, I was so excited to see them that I forgot to pull out my camera. 


"SENT TO SHINE"
Parish Mission 

NIGHT TWO 
LOVING YOURSELF AND LETTING YOUR OWN LIGHT SHINE
The Convenience of Playing Small 





Father Bill Bowling, pastor



One of the many well-trained lectors.



Kathy Shannon, Pastoral Associate



Faqther Sanju Matthew (pastor of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Campbellsville), myself and Father Stephenn Koola (associate pastor of St. Augustine in Lebanon and Holy Name of Mary in Calvary.)






No comments:

Post a Comment