Thursday, July 13, 2017

NEWS FROM SOUTHERN INDIA



NEWS FROM ONE OF MY FORMER STUDENTS AT SAINT MEINRAD SEMINARY




That's Father Jude Meril on the Bishop's left somewhat blocked.

Dear Father,


Hope this email finds you well. On May 20th I was assigned to minister at St. Xavier's Cathedral as an associate. We are working on the construction of the new Cathedral. I attached the pictures of the construction for you to have a look at it. 

My sister's wedding was beautiful. A bishop from a different diocese presided over the Mass and a few priests concelebrated. The interesting fact was the date (June 18, 2017) when my sister got married. It was the solemnity of THE BODY AND BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. I was also ordained on the same feast a year ago on May 29, 2016. And I was glad I received the couple's vows which was my sister's desire too.I also attached the pictures with this email. I wish you have a great month of July.

Peace,
Fr. Jude Meril


No comments:

Post a Comment