Friday, January 12, 2018

FROM THE FREEZER TO THE OVEN



HANG ON A BIT LONGER


LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING OUT OF THIS COLD WEATHER


Image result for shivering cold gif



Just over a month away, I can escape this cold and fly to the Caribbean island nation of Saint Lucia. 
OK, I have to work without pay, not lay around and drink rum coolers, but I am OK with that! 
I will be leading the priest and deacon retreat for the Archdiocese of Castries, Saint Lucia. 
It was first scheduled for September, but because of the hurricanes, it was rescheduled for February 19 - February 22, 2018. 
If I can get out without a blizzard shutting down the airport, this might just be a blessing in disguise! 

The truth is, I will probably never  get to walk on the beach. I'll probably be locked away in a retreat house all week. Maybe I'll see this from the air as I land and take off if I'm lucky! At least it will be warm! 

Related image




No comments:

Post a Comment