Tuesday, October 1, 2019

MY FRIEND - ARCHBISHOP GORDON OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO


VISITS ME FOR A FOURTH TIME



Archbishop Jason Gordon, Archbishop of Port of Spain

























The Country of Trinidad and Tobago


Port of Spain, Trinidad



When I retired, Archbishop Gordon got me started volunteering in the Caribbean mission when he was the Bishop of Barbados and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. When the two dioceses were separated and Bishop Gordon was Bishop of Barbados and Bishop County became Bishop of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, I continued mostly in Saint Vincent because the needs were greater. Now Bishop Gordon is Archbishop of Trinidad and Tobago. Surely, you know by now - I am still helping him where I can! 

On his way to and from Saint Meinrad, Archbishop Gordon is staying at my house as he has done several times in the past. I am close to the airport. 

I WAS ABLE TO GET A FEW PHOTOS
I wish I could have gotten more. 



Archbishop Gordon and I concelebrated the noon Mass at the Cathedral. Some people dropped by my condo in the evening. 



Mr. and Mrs Vincenzo Gabrielli



Mr. and Mrs. Hammond




Caryl Blondel (Cathedral parishioner from Trinidad), Jim and Jamie Broome.



George and Carolyn Ritsert 


Don and Rose Marie Williams



Dr. and Mrs. Paul Kelty



The Korphages (Doug and his mother) 



Jan, Tim and Phyllis who helped with the hors'd'ouvres. Bill Kolodey helped with the drinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment