Tuesday, April 23, 2024

A LITTLE "SICK HUMOR"

 After surviving my recent surgery and accompanying health crisis in January, I think enough time has elapsed for a bit of humor about the situation.  Being sick isn't funny, but some of the things that cross your mind when you are sick can be scary, a little paranoid and even curious.  


While I was sick, my dryer broke down, the folding closet door in the guestroom fell off its hinges, the battery in my car decided to die, my washer acted up, the electricity went off for about 30 minutes one cold night before it came back on, one of the plastic panels on the sliding glass door broke and the whole valance fell to the floor while trying to reattach it, the heavy platter on top of my kitchen cabinets finally twisted the whole row of trim and caused it to fall off and onto the floor.  At one point, it was starting to get humorous! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment