Saturday, February 27, 2016

LIVING IN THE AGE OF INSTANT GRATIFICATION

































Image result for instant gratification images



REALLY NEEDED ITEMS

There is a great need for some good used laptop computers
for the girls at the Our Lady of Guadalupe Home for Girls on the island of St. Vincent where I have been volunteering. These nineteen young girls have been though a lot of abuse and neglect in their lives and now we have a chance to help change their futures. 

I am personally sponsoring one of the girls from the Home to go to World Youth Day in Krakow, Poland, along with six other youths from the diocese that some of my friends are sponsoring. 

They need good used laptop computers only because it costs a lot to send them down there and they have no money to fix them if they are not working properly.

If you can help, call me on my cell. I am going back down April 1.
 502-303-4571. 

In a world with so many needs, why should we care?
A line from the movie Schindler's List answers that question.

"When you save one person, you save a world."


No comments:

Post a Comment