Thursday, February 25, 2016

MISSION TRIP THREE - 2-25-16


ALL IN ALL, AN AMAZING TRIP FOR SURE, BUT...




ST. VINCENT TO BARBADOS, BACK TO MIAMI, THEN HOME TO LOUISVILLE
THE BEST PART IS BEING THERE.
THE WORST PART IS THE TRAVELING.







HELL IS NOT "DOWN THERE," IT IS "UP THERE" IN THE AIR






"..........AND "IN THERE" GOING THROUGH CUSTOMS IN THE MIAMI AIRPORT





YES, BAGGAGE CAN BE "TERMINAL"

LIAT AIRLINES left the luggage of a whole plane full of passengers at the airport back in St. Vincent last night. That's after taking off an hour late. 
I was lucky enough to retrieve my suitcase after a return trip to the Barbados airport at midnight because of a "divine intervention."  (Bishop Gordon had called a priest back in St. Vincent who knew the baggage manager at the St. Vincent airport. who was asked to "make sure" my bag made it onto the last flight of the night.) In the islands, I was told, "knowing somebody" is better then having money. 
After about four hours of sleep, I went back to the airport for my early flight to Miami just happy that I had some clean clothes to wear on the flight home.



THE BEST PART IS MAKING IT HOME

Image result for home sweet home images










ALLELUIA, I AM HOME!
I know we are not supposed to use "alleluia" during Lent, but I can't help myself!

1 comment:

  1. Although air travel is considered as the most safe travel if anything happen during air travel it may cause a big trouble as well but airlines take care of every passenger so air travel is great.
    cheap stansted airport parking

    ReplyDelete