Wednesday, February 24, 2016

MISSION TRIP THREE - 2-24-16

TODAY I STARTED RETRACING MY STEPS BACK HOME



FROM ST. VINCENT BACK TO BARBADOS
FROM BARBADOS BACK TO MIAMI
FROM MIAMI  BACK TO LOUISVILLE






MY HOME, THE CITY OF LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY, ON THE OHIO RIVER

MY CONDO COMPLEX IN THE GARDENS OF EASTERN PARKWAY.
Actually, this spring picture makes it look even better than the reality.



(On the left) MY GARAGE AND THE PATH TO MY FRONT DOOR!
This looks just like the reality.


HOWEVER, BEFORE I GET TO "HEAVEN" I HAVE TO GO THROUGH "HELL,"
THREE PLANES AND CUSTOMS AT THE MIAMI AIRPORT!




Here, at the Kingstown Airport, is where I begin hours of  wondering and waiting - will my first flight be late, will it be cancelled or will it miraculously be on time? Will my baggage make it? 


It wasn't on time - as usual - thus its nickname LIAT "Leaving Islands Anytime." 
Also read about "missing baggage nightmare" in tomorrow's post. 



Image result for uncomfortable plane seats images







No comments:

Post a Comment