Saturday, October 28, 2017

AM I HEARING VOICES?

IS THERE A CHILD IN THAT BOX?


As most of my readers know, I have been buying bargain toys for the island kids over the last month. 
Yesterday UPS delivered one of the boxes to my door. I took it to the kitchen and put it on the counter. As I was looking for a knife to open the box, I heard the distinct muffled sound of a child talking. I look outside. Nothing. I thought it might be coming from the radio. It was off. As I looked around, I could hear a child singing. As I listened more carefully, I realized it was coming from the box on the counter. When I opened the box, I realized that one of the buttons on the speaking and singing toy had been triggered by the movement. As I pulled the packaging back, there was a purple dog staring up at me singing "It's a beautiful day!" 

There is so much to love about the Christmas season, even when you start wondering if you are beginning to hear voices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment