Monday, January 1, 2018

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION


I WILL NOT BE AFRAID TO KEEP REINVENTING MYSELF



GUIDING AFFIRMATIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR



I am dedicated to keep reinventing myself as long as I can.



I will keep living on purpose, not thoughtlessly, wastefully or cowardly!

  

With God's help, I am open to doing things I have never imagined doing.



No matter how severe the storms, I know that I am safe and they will eventually pass. 



I used this hymn at my first Mass.
I have sung this hymn on all forty-seven anniversaries.
I will sing it again for the forty-eighth anniversary this coming May.







I can choose safety and familiarity and shrivel up emotionally and spiritually or I get out into the fray and the storm and live a life of exhilaration, excitement and engagement. .





Fear is a factor, but it must never be allowed to run my life.
It must be stood up to and talked down.




Fear of failure does not mean I will actually fail. Fear is just a response that can be overridden.





Mediocrity, as a response to fear, should never be an option for me.




My early life has prepared me for the ministry that God has given me!



I have proven that I am stronger than I feel and more courageous than I thought.




My mortality is a fact, but today I choose to live the very best I can.
I have made contingent plans for dying, but till then, I will keep making plans for living.





My life keeps getting better and better with God's help and with my intentional efforts.



I was born to be a pioneer, an entrepreneur and a builder. When I acknowledge that, and proceed without fear, great things happen.



I will never give in and never give up as long as I am  alive.




I am filled with gratitude and wonder at how blessed I have been. Who could have imagined?



I open my hands and heart for more, but I also remember that
to whom much is given, much will be required. 

No comments:

Post a Comment