Saturday, May 25, 2019

FELLOW ISLAND VOLUNTEER, FERGAL - Part Two


TUESDAY 
On Tuesday, Fergal accompanied me to the polls to see how Americans vote. 




WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

Father Bob Gray (left) stopped in to have coffee with Fergal (right)  and myself. Father Gray lives in the same condo complex as myself and he is a great supporter of the SVG missions. 



THURSDAY 
LUNCH

We had lunch with my good friend, "Pat" Patterson, at the August Moon restaurant.  Pat and I meet there regularly, and I do mean regularly! Same place, same time, same table and same entres! 


DINNER
Tim Tomes took Fergal and me out for dinner to discuss the great birthday party on Wednesday night and do some planning for his upcoming visit to the islands in July.  Here is a photo of Tim who was the on-site detail organizer of the fabulous birthday party on Wednesday at Christy Brown's house. 





FRIDAY

Last year, Fergal, Dr. Paul Kelty, Father Tom Clark and myself went to Gethsemani, Bardstown and the surrounding area. Here we are with Brother Luke in the monastery cemetery. 



 Here we are having lunch in Bardstown after the tour. Where else would you meet a spotted cow in a restaurant? 




This year, Dr. Kelty took Fergal, myself and Father Clark to Churchill Downs for a day at the track! We won't tell you how much we won or lost, but we did have a great time again this year! 




















FERGAL LEFT FOR THE ISLANDS EARLY THIS MORNING TO CONTINUE HIS VOLUNTEER WORK



We Hope You Had A Great Visit! We believe you did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment