Tuesday, May 7, 2019

PS: EASTER BASKETS ARRIVE ON THE ISLAND OF CANOUAN


BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

A couple of blog posts earlier, I showed you photos of our Easter baskets being handed out on the islands of Union and Mayreau. Today, we received some great photos of the Easter baskets given out on the island of Canouan. 


The pastor is Father Nino, a Filipino priest, serving the island of Canouan. 

Notice the sign, backrow left. It says, "Thank you, Father Ron!" The one on the right says, "We love you!"


Thanks to all who helped with this project! It makes me feel so good. I hope you can feel it too! 



Notice the little book in their baskets - LOVE LIGHT. 
That was a book written by Kris Paradis formerly of Louisville, now Naples, Florida. It was a book I underwrote in honor of her mother Jeanne Paradis (deceased) who underwrote my very first book in 1995 when I was pastor of the Cathedral . 





Dressed in their Easter Sunday best, patiently waiting for their Easter baskets!




No comments:

Post a Comment