Saturday, May 11, 2019

THEY GREW UP AS I GREW OLD

A NEW PRIEST FOR BARBADOS

FATHER KIRT PROSPERE

It's hard to believe that it has been six years since I met Kirt Prospere as a new seminarian at Saint Meinrad when this first photo was taken. He was studying for the  island country of Barbados.  During his time at Saint Meinrad, I was able to help him out a bit through my R J MISSION PROJECTS fund. 

It was through his Bishop, Jason Gordon, that I got involved in the Caribbean missions when he was Bishop of Barbados and Saint Vincent. Bishop Gordon has since become the Archbishop of Trinidad. 

Kirt is now a deacon and will be ordained a priest in Barbados on June 1, 2019. 



I took this photo at Saint Meinrad Seminary while I was working there and Kirt was a new student. 



This photo was taken recently at my house as he stopped in to say "goodbye" and "thanks" before going home.   



THE SAINT VINCENT KIDS ARE GROWING UP TOO


LITTLE DANIEL



September 24, 2016



December 7, 2016



September 26, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment